viernes, 13 de febrero de 2009

Reported speech rephrasing

Rewrite these sentences so that their meaning stays the same.

1. "Where do you want to have dinner?" she asked
She asked ........................................................

2. "Did she call you yesterday?" he said
He asked ........................................................

3. "I felt terrible when I knew that I was wrong"
He told me ........................................................

4. She was very sorry that she lost your earrings
She apologized ....................................................

5. "Don't talk to me!" the woman shouted
The woman told him ................................................

6. "Andrew will come tomorrow" my mum told me
My mum told me ....................................................

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario