jueves, 5 de febrero de 2009

Relative pronouns exercise

Choose the most suitable relative pronoun.

Here's the computer program that/whom/whose I told you about.
I don't believe the story that/who/whom she told us
Peter comes from Witney, that/who/which is near Oxford.
This is the gun with that/whom/which the murder was committed.
Have you received the parcel whom/whose/which we sent you?
Is this the person who/which/whose you asked me about?
That's the girl that/who/whose brother sits next to me at school.
The meal, that/which/whose wasn't very tasty, was quite expensive.
We didn't enjoy the play that/who/whose we went to see.


Put a suitable relative pronoun in each space, or leave the space blank wherever possible.


The person ………..fingerprints are on the gun was the person ……….. killed Dr Martin.
My bike, ………..I had left at the gate, had disappeared.
The shoes ………..I finally bought were the ones ………..I tried on first.
The bag in ………..the robbers put the money was found outside the bank.
The medicine ……….. the doctor gave me had no effect at all.
Peter, ……….. couldn't see the screen, decided to change his seat.
The present ………..you gave me was the one ………..I gave you last year!
I really liked the tea ……….. you made me this morning.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario