lunes, 27 de septiembre de 2010

Future Rephrasing

Aquestes són les frases fetes a classe.
D'aquestes, en triaré unes quantes com a preguntes del test de divendres (2A) o dilluns (2B) NO TOTES SES FRASES DEL TEST SERAN DE LES VOSTRES.

I will eat at two.You will arrive at quarter past two.
I will be eating , when you arrive.

You will die. I will get married with your widow
You will have died when I get married with your widow
By the time you die I will get married with your widow

I will arrive at 11o'clock. My grandmother will fall in the shower at 9 o'clock
By the time I arrive my grandmother will have fallen in the shower

I will play football. You will come to see me.
I will be playing when you come.

I will finish the match at 7. You will pick me up at 8 .
When you pick me up, I will have finished the match.


I will come for dinner at 7. You will cook from 6 to 8.
You will be cooking when I arrive.

I will sleep. You will knock on my door.
I will be sleeping when you knock on my door.
By the time you knock on my door I will be sleeping.

The team will win. You will arrive.
The team will have won when you arrive
By the time you arrive the team will have won

I will sleep. You will go out.
I will be sleeping when you go out
By the time you go out i will be sleeping

I will do the homework from 5 to 7. You will arrive at my home at 6.
I will be doing the homework when you arrive at my home

You will play football from 8 to 9. You will go to the stadium.
I will be playing football when you arrive to the stadium.

I will dance at 3 o´clock. They will arrive at 3.
I will be dancing when they arrive at home

I will play football al 6. You will play piano at 5
You will have played piano when I play football

I will have lunch at 3. You will study from 4 to 6.
I will be studying when you have lunch.

I will be cooking dinner from 9:30 to 10:30. You will arrive at 10.
I will be cooking dinner by the time you arrive.

I will go to the gym from 7 to 9.You will come home at 10.
I will have been to the gym by the time you come home.

I will study English tomorrow. You will play basket tomorrow at 6 o'clock.
I will be studying English when you play basket.

I will sleep at 10 o'clock. You will arrive at quarter past ten.
I will be sleeping when you arrive.

I will eat at three o'clock. You will watch the film from 2 to 4.
You will be watching the film when I eat.

I will cook a chicken at 8 o' clock. You will arrive at 8.30.
I will be cooking the chicken when you arrive.

I will go and feed your pet tomorrow. You will work in Paris all the week.
You will be working in Paris when I go and feed your pet.

I will buy a trousers tomorrow. On Friday I will go to a party.
I will have worn the trousers by the time I go to the party.

I will be at University. You will pass the car exam.
You will have passed the car exam by the time I am at University.


I will dance. You will come to see me.
I will be dancing when you come to see me.

I will have a shower at 9. You will make up from 8 to 10.
I will be making up when you have a shower.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario